- Students who have current membership status to the Gallagher Center are permitted to host one guest on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays only during the fall and spring semesters. No guests permitted during the winter and summer hours of operation.
- The eligible student must be present and show a current Philadelphia University identification card in order for the guest to enter the facility.
- There are no guest privileges Monday through Thursday.
- The guest log must be filled out by the Gallagher Center staff and the guest must sign the Participant Waiver Form before usage of the facility.
- The student sponsoring the guest is responsible for the conduct of their guests when in the facility and must accompany their guests at all times.
- Admission to the Gallagher Center grants access to all areas, including the fitness center, basketball courts, racquetball court, and indoor track.
- Guests may not participate in programs such as personal training, group exercise, or intramural events.
- Children under the age of 16 are not eligible for guest access.
- Faculty and Staff are not permitted guests.
Please Note: The guest information can be found on page 3, titled "Guest Information" under section III of the Philadelphia University Gallagher Center Policies and Procedures handbook. If you have any questions, please call the Gallagher Center front desk at 215-951-2639.