Interested in taking a Group Exercise Class? Then come check one out!
Spring 2013 Group Exercise Classes End: Tuesday, April 23rd 2013 for the Spring Semester.
CLASSES END ON APRIL 23RD!!!!!!!!!!
Last Day to haNd in PE credit papers is FRIDAY APRIL 26th at 12pm!!!!!!
Please drop off all COMPLETED PE-02 sheets at the Front Desk of the Gallager Center.
- All student, faculty, and staff may participate in any group exercise class.
- No guests may take part in any class.
- Classes are operated on a "first come, first serve" basis.
- Go to the Gallagher Center front desk to obtain a Group Exercise class pass.
- Passes will be distributed no more than 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
- The instructor will collect the passes at the BEGINNING of each class.
- Whether you have a pass or not, no participant will be permitted to enter the class after 10 minutes from the start time due to safety concerns and to avoid disruption.
- Passes can not be reserved.
- Only one pass will be given per person. You may not pick up a pass for another.
- If you do not attend class, please return the pass to the front desk so others have the opportunity to attend.
- There is no limit on how many classes can be taken.
- Athletic shoes (with the exception of yoga) and clothing are required for all group exercise classes.
- It is recommended to wear layers and to bring your own water to every class.
- Disorderly conduct or misuse of the facility will result in immediate removal from the building and suspension of all facility privileges. Re-admittance would be subject to review.
- ENJOY AND HAVE FUN!!
Please Note: Reservations for the Aerobic Studio is possible and must be made in advance. All requests for reservations must be approved by Chad Bruntrager, the Coordinator of Equipment and Recreational Programming who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about group exercise classes please contact Brynn Kolarz, the Director of Fitness and Wellness, at email@example.com