Philadelphia University Fitness and Wellness
To offer staff and students an opportunity to improve their physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual wellness. Our new and improved personal training program provides students and staff with valuable information and exercises to adopt and maintain a healthy lifestyle, while living and working to their full potential. We do so by offering a variety of courses and programs to help meet the needs of individuals with diverse interests and abilities.
Check out what our new personal training program will offer:
To better accommodate more students, faculty and staff, we have revamped our personal training program. We will no longer be providing single, buddy, and group trainings. However, we will be designing individual programs and provide guidance to reach your goals.
- Personal consultation to design a workout that best fits your goals.
- Full body composition screenings for all participants when beginning training as well as after to record progress made.*
- Optional "Core Muscle Strength and Stability Test" prior to training and again later if desired to track progress. *
- Diet and nutrition guidance.
- A full explanation and walkthrough of your workout routine.
The Philadelphia University Fitness Center offers Personal Programs to all students and staff for free. Contact Kasey Oczkowski email@example.com to schedule your consultation and walk you through a personally designed program.